10 December 2010

Billy Ray Cyrus Twitter Massages About Miley Cyrus Smoking a Bong Video


billy-ray-cyrus-uses-twitter-massages-about-miley-cyrus-smoking-a-bong-video
Miley Cyrus father Billy Ray Cyrus caught wind of his daughter bong scandal and turned to his Twitter fans for emotional support.


While Billy Ray doesn't specifically address the bong hit video that leaked Friday, he did post a provocative message hours later.

Video: Miley Cyrus Smoking Salvia from a Bong

"Sorry guys. I had no idea. Just saw this stuff for the first time myself. I'm so sad. There is much beyond my control right now," he wrote on Twitter.

Bill Ray Cyrus is in the midst of divorcing his wife Tish. Miley Cyrus, who recently turned 18, said all she wanted for her birthday was to "take a vacation with my family."

No comments:

Post a Comment