21 December 2010

Bret Michaels Proposes to girlfriend Kristi Gibson Pictures: Engagement Ring Photos




Bret Michaels and longtime girlfriend Kristi Lynn Gibson are officially engaged, after the Poison rocker proposed on the finale of his reality show Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It.


Bret Michaels Getting down on one knee, Michaels said: 'I want you to know that I love you and you've been unbelievably a big part of my life and we have two beautiful girls together.

'I know we love and respect each other and I hope we can find that inner love that we can have forever. I want you to be my wife.'

He then jokingly added: 'Please say yes or the rejection will kill me right now', before proposing with the same 'friends with mega benefits' ring he had given Gibson two years previously.

Thankfully, Gibson accepted and the first thing the pair did was rush back to tell their children, 10-year-old Raine and five-year-old Jorja, the news.

Michaels told his daughters: 'I did it! We'll all be together forever! Family hug!'

Afterwards, Gibson said: 'I'm speechless. I thought this day would never come. He doesn't realise how happy he’s made me.'

Michaels denied back in July that he and Gibson -- who have been together on and off for 16 years and have two daughters together -- were not engaged despite tabloid reports implying they were headed for marriage. That's because an engagement does not become official until it's broadcast on a VH1 reality show. Everyone knows that.

Congrats to the happy couple.

Bret Michaels Proposes to girlfriend Kristi Gibson Pictures: Engagement Ring Photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment